Monday, June 28, 2010

Good morning sunshine! Looks like another hot one here in the neighborhood. I have been wide awake since approximately 5:06 a.m., with no one calling me Mommy, no one needing me for anything, just a house full of 5 other sleepyheads. So, thought I would get started on this blogging thing.

This is my first feeble attempt at blogging and I am a bit nervioso about it! But, I have been inspired by my sister, her fun friends and the other blogs that I stalk, so I'm just going to give it a whirl. Not sure if this will be random family postings, musings or lean toward a mom-preneur type of thing in the future. Just getting my feet wet and having fun getting started for now. As you can tell, I am basic with the design, background, etc.....so that cool update will have to wait until another morning when I am wide awake at 5 a.m. with nothing to do.

Would love to hear your tips, opinions, sites for blog designs, etc.....anything all of you experts can offer to get me started! Must go, I hear a 12 month old calling my name.....

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging!!! I'm excited to keep reading.

    Love,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay ang! so excited you are in the blog world now! it's so fun!! cant wait to see what the fam is up to these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i love shabbyblogs.blogspot.com and thecutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com for great backgrounds!for something custom, fancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete